Will you be leaving town, and you need someone reliable to look after your pet while you’re away? We would be happy to watch them for you! At our animal hospital in Webster, TX, we offer cat and dog boarding services, along with boarding for birds, reptiles, rabbits and pocket pets—all in separate wards. Our clean, secure pet boarding facility is staffed with well-trained assistants and technicians who will provide your pet with the best care possible.
Amenities to Make Your Pet’s Boarding Stay Stress-Free and Enjoyable
We’re dedicated to giving your pet the cozy, welcoming home away from home they deserve. As part of this dedication, we offer the following amenities:
- Fully remodeled, deluxe, spacious kennels and runs
- Dogs walked 3x daily
- Daily playtime
- Immediate/direct/easy access to medical care (if needed)
- Daily supervision
- Soft, clean blankets switched out daily
- Spacious solo kennels for cats with private litterbox
- Care provided by a team of highly trained medical professionals
- Administration of any necessary medication
- Offer anxiety medication with a doctor’s exam (if needed)
- Complimentary, high-quality food (Royal Canin GI Low Fat diet)*
- Optional bath at the end of your pet’s stay
*You are more than welcome to bring your pet’s food from home, and our team will accommodate your pet’s normal eating schedule.
Additional Pet Boarding Services
In addition to our amenities listed above, we also offer these extras by request:
- A bath plus minor brush, nail trim, and non-medical ear cleaning (medicated baths available at additional charge)
- Nail trim, with or without file
- Brush through
- Exquisite tuck-in, with extra blankets and treats
- Extra playtime at our next-door facility (open playtime available for dogs, and extra 1-on-1 playtime with staff)
- Buddy boarding (bonded pair boards together)
Health Requirements for Our Boarding Guests
We gladly welcome both patients and non-patients to our boarding facility. However, we do require up-to-date vaccines for all our guests.
Our required vaccines include:
- Bordetella w/in 6 months
- FVRCP (cats)
- Bivalent canine flu
If your pet is a non-patient, be sure to provide their vaccine records so we can verify their vaccination status and approve them for boarding at our facility. This information can also be emailed or faxed to our hospital.
Book your pet’s boarding stay using our boarding form below, or give us a call at (281) 486-1509. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about our facility and/or amenities!