COVID-19 SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOL
Our goal is to protect you from potential exposure to the virus as well as protect our staff from exposure so that we can continue to provide veterinary services to our community. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for understanding as this situation is changing rapidly.
1. We will no longer be allowing clients to enter our building. Please let us know you are here with a phone call when you arrive by calling (281) 486-1509. If you do not have a cell phone service, please knock on our door. Dr. Rush or a technician will call to discuss any issues and an estimate will be given prior to any treatment or medications.
2. If you are feeling unwell, have signs of a cough, sore throat or fever, please stay home. We can arrange to reschedule your appointment or have a curbside drop off appointment in case of emergency.
3. If you have recently traveled to any high risk area or have immediate family members who have, please reschedule any wellness or elective procedures.
4. Please fill out paperwork for drop-offs, surgeries, etc. at home and bring them with you.
5. Please call in medication refills at least 24 hours in advance. We recommend picking up a quantity of meds that will cover your pet for the next 30 days. Also, consider using our online pharmacy for food and medication to be delivered to your home.
6. We also recommend considering delaying any wellness or elective procedures until this situation is under control.
7. We will be closed on Saturdays until further notice.
Webster’s Animal Hospital Since 1984
Family-owned and operated, complete with smiling faces and warm hearts. That’s just a fraction of what you can expect when you visit our veterinarian at Advanced Pet Care of Clear Lake, formerly Brown Animal Clinic. Located in Webster, our full-service animal hospital provides veterinary care for dogs and cats in the Clear Lake area, including Houston, League City, Friendswood, Dickinson, Pearland, and Pasadena. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer individualized, cutting-edge veterinary medicine for your beloved companions in a warm, friendly environment. We know that no two pets are exactly alike, so we tailor our services to meet their specific needs and take the time to address any questions you have about your pet’s care. We truly care about our patients and treat them like our own pets…with love, gentleness, and compassion. Our animal hospital cares for your family, giving them nothing less than our best.