Since 1984, our animal hospital has been providing care for the pets of Friendswood and the entire Clear Lake Area. We believe that as loyal family members, cats and dogs deserve the highest level of veterinary medicine with the gentlest care. Each pet is unique and their needs are as varied as shades of fur. Therefore, pets exams and treatment plans are tailored to our patient’s individual needs and personal lifestyle. When you visit Advanced Pet Care of Clear Lake, you’ll find a friendly staff and warm environment; something we hope will keep both pets and their owners calm. Please consider us for your family pet’s next appointment!
Certified Cat Friendly Practice
In an effort to create the most comfortable stress-free environment for all our patients, we’ve taken extra steps to be a certified Cat Friendly Practice. Cats can be especially sensitive to new experiences and places but that shouldn’t stop them from receiving needed veterinary care. We use relaxing pheromones, have a separate waiting area for cats and dogs, minimize time spent in the waiting, and more. Our staff is trained on feline behavioral cues and they use patience and slow movements to help cats feel at ease. Ask us for more information! We’re proud of how we make our cat patient’s care and comfort a priority.
Head Northeast on East Edgewood Drive for about four and a half miles. Then, turn right onto Galveston Road and in about one mile, you’ll find Advanced Pet Care of Clear Lake on the righthand side.
Our Veterinary Services
We offer a variety of medical services to suit your pet’s every need, and we make sure they are treated as if they were our own while in our care. Our animal hospital near Friendswood provides the following services for all pets:
- Wellness services, which include physical exams once a year, vaccinations, and discussions about parasite control, along with the preventive medicines we recommend
- Diagnostics, where we run blood tests, biopsies, urine and fecal tests in our lab, as well as detect abnormalities with digital x-rays and ultrasounds
- Dentistry, which is when we’ll perform an exam and teeth cleaning while they’re under anesthesia, take x-rays and do extractions if needed
- Surgery, where we perform a variety of procedures including, spaying/neutering, declawing, splenectomies, amputations, and much more
- Laser therapy, which is a non-invasive treatment option to help provide pain relief from a chronic condition, like arthritis or post-surgery pain
- Boarding for dogs, cats, and even some birds and exotic pets
- Grooming services for dogs and cats at Sparky’s Spa, located right next door to our hospital in Suite 2B
- Euthanasia services in a private room at our hospital, including after-care options
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them. We know the care of your dog or cat is important to you. Clear, open communication helps us provide them with the best care possible. To make an appointment, contact us at 281-486-1509.