Dr. Billie Rush has had a strong love for animals ever since she was a little girl. From the age of 17 onward, she has worked in many veterinary hospitals as a kennel technician, receptionist, and veterinary assistant. After graduating from Oklahoma State University in 2001 as a zoology major, Dr. Rush practiced in that state for many years before moving to Austin, and then to Clear Lake. It was there that she purchased Brown Veterinary Clinic from Dr. Brown in 2012 upon his retirement. Today, she and her fellow vets near Friendswood are still part of this practice, under the name Advanced Pet Care of Clear Lake.
Our facility is a family practice, with a warm, friendly environment that makes dogs, cats, and owners near Friendswood feel like part of the family, too. Dr. Rush and her fellow vets near Friendswood work to provide medical treatment that’s tailored to each pet’s individual needs. Their goal is to care for your best friend as if they were their own, with a lot of love and compassion. Please come and be a part of our family soon!
Our Veterinary Services
At Advanced Pet Care of Clear Lake, our vets near Friendswood provide the following services for all pets:
- Pet wellness services, which include physical exams once a year, vaccinations, and discussions about parasite control, and preventive products we recommend
- Pet diagnostics, where we run blood tests, biopsies, urine and fecal tests in our lab, as well as find abnormalities with digital x-rays and ultrasounds
- Pet dentistry, which is when we examine and clean your pet’s teeth while they’re under anesthesia, take x-rays, and do extractions if needed
- Pet surgery, where we perform a variety of procedures including, spaying/neutering, laser declawing, splenectomies, amputations, C-sections and much more
- Pet laser therapy, which helps relieve pain your pet might have from a chronic condition like arthritis or post-surgery recovery pain
- Pet boarding for dogs, cats, and even some birds and exotic pets
- Grooming services for dogs and cats at Sparky’s Spa, located right next door to our hospital in Suite 2B
- Pet euthanasia services in a private room of our hospital, including after-care options
If you’d like to bring your pet to Advanced Pet Care of Clear Lake, contact us at 281-486-1509 for an appointment.